xcelHope Children’s Foundation;
currently educates children from Nursery to Primary, with a short term goal of completing additional classrooms building and acquiring more teachers for Nursery and Primary level at Exodus Junior School located at Kiteredde Bombo and K-frema school located at Namusera Wakiso District, with the purpose of boosting formal and high quality education for children. Core Values
Below is a list of Hope Children's Foundation core values that all members of the organizations use, live by and demonstrate on a daily basis while executing their responsibilities.
- Upholding the fundamental rights and freedom of children
- Integrity : We have a sense of integrity in which we ensure consistency in our actions , values , methods , measures, principles , expectations and their outcome.
- Accountability : We ensure the responsibility of our actions.
- Equity : We ensure fairness in all works we do especially concerning the children we care to.
- Impartiality : Our approach to children logistics is of a universal nature.
- Honesty : We ensure truthfulness in all that we take on or intend to do. Our implementation strategy is based on trustworthiness.
can have a devastating effect on a parent’s ability to manage and provide appropriate care for their children. Failure to support children and youth during the most vulnerable time of their life directly impacts their quality of life both directly and indirectly. Hope Children’s foundation serves close to 200 children and youth and a great number of its cases involve families living in poverty.
The increasing number of deaths in Sub Saharan Africa due to war situations, Malaria, HIV/AIDS, has given birth to an increasing number of orphans and the rise of child headed homesteads. According to UNICEF, their website… www.unicef.org
indicates that the number of orphans is estimated to be over 132 million and other sources suggests closer to 143-163 million worldwide. Subsequently a number of these orphans have been left with no one to look up to. An analysis of all the above, gave birth to Hope Children’s Foundation in 1999.
Our Children’s Orphanage package comprises a Home, Kindergarten and a Primary school. In line with the Government's policies, Hope Children’s Foundation believes in placing children in a family environment rather than orphanage centers. We are committed to share knowledge and expertise with the people in the family and community. We have developed links with national and international organizations and international volunteers